“Logos and branding are so important. In a big part of the world, people cannot read French or English–but are great in remembering signs”.
― Karl Lagerfeld
Your logo could make or break it for you. Yes! It could either be the face of your brand or give your brand an identity crisis. A well-designed business logo is self-explanatory but could also cost you a significant chunk of your small budget, nearly $500-$5000. But one thing is sure, a logo is crucial.
Lucky for you, we are here with the top 5 logo makers that anybody can use. After exploring the colors and logo style, you want to represent your business, turn to one of these five logo makers and generators, listed in no particular order. Here’s a quick list of online professional logo makers that we will talk about-
- Wix Logo Maker
- Tailor Brands
But we jump right into it, let’s discuss a few more essential things.
Why should you use logo makers and generators?
- You’re starting a new business or website but don’t have the budget to hire a professional designer.
- You don’t have the expertise or software program to design a logo yourself.
- You’re looking for inspiration and ideas for a logo design.
- They are easy to use and save a lot of time.
To know more, click here.
What to look for in a logo maker?
When you’re choosing the best logo maker for your needs, here are some of the things to look out for:
- Usability – A logo maker should be fairly easy-to-use and user-friendly. Some logo makers do a lot of the work for you, while others require you to build everything from scratch.
- Price – on the reason why we recommend a logo maker and generator is the price. Some logo creators are 100% free, while others will charge you if you want to download a high-quality version of your logo.
- Customizability – Some logo makers offer you a lot of choices in terms of elements, fonts, colors, shapes, etc. and full drag-and-drop interfaces. While others are more limited, you want to choose one which offers a vast range of elements.
😊 Now let’s get on with our top 5 online logo makers-
DesignKiki is like working with a real designer, but without the cost or back and forth. It is a straightforward tool, yet very powerful and does not need any graphic design expertise or experience from your end. This site provides a very user-friendly interface that allows you to easily use this design tool to make your logo ideas come to life.
You start by typing in your company name and selecting a category. You can further choose from over 4000 templates in multiple categories and then edit with ease. If you want a bit more creative freedom with your logo design, start with the shapes and symbols, or use them to give your logo a bit of an enhancing touch. Though the software is free to use, packages start from $19.99 is you want to download your final design as a PNG, SVG, or JPG. DesignKiki also offers three different packages and another add-on for different needs, which are as follows-
However, this comes with unlimited edits and downloads if you choose to make tweaks in the future with your high-quality version for your website, business cards, t-shirts, and more without credits.
The reason the DesignKiki logo maker works so well is because you can develop the logo based on what your brand already looks like. On the other hand, if you’re thinking about your brand image, this logo maker is a beautiful place to start.
Wix Logo Maker
The most striking feature of the Wix Logo Maker is that it takes you straight to the design generator, where it will ask you a bunch of questions to understand your brand and your products and services. This will take no more than 5 minutes. After this, Wix takes you to the Like/Dislike page, where you are shown a couple of designs and are supposed to select the ones you like and vice versa. Through this exercise, the logo maker understands what kind of style you are into.
Once you land in the editor, you get a trustworthy designer for making adjustments to your logo. It looks similar to the Wix website builder, so even beginners should have an easy time walking through this. You can change everything from the icon color to the tagline.
You’ll have to create an account with Wix to access the logo maker. The silver lining will also give you access to their business name generator and complete website building tool. So it’s the perfect one-stop-shop for a brand new business.
After the design process, you can download a free demo file to look at, compare, and share with other people in your organization.
As for when you’d like to make a purchase, here’s how pricing looks:
- Basic Logo – $12.99 for high-resolution logo files and full commercial usage rights.
- Professional Logo – $49.99 for high-resolution logo files, full commercial usage rights, vector files, a social media kit, brand guide, and print-ready files.
- Professional Logo and Website – $99.99 for everything in the previous plans and a $168 promo code for your own branded website.
Canva has been on the free design market for a while now, offering free and paid templates for social media images, flyers, invitations, business cards, and more. In their impressive lineup of templates comes a large variety of free and paid logo options. You can start with one of their free templates, and then change the text, colors, fonts, and more to match your brand.
Canva is very convenient to create a logo with over 100 free stock templates to choose from. It can be used by people even if they don’t have any design experience. It has a drag and drop interface, which is easy to use. You can also download high-resolution logos in JPG, PNG, and PDF formats at no additional cost.
The only hitch is that many other people can use the same templates, so you might see similar designs floating around here and there. With a bit of imagination and creativity, you can easily give these free logo designs your exclusive touch and get a professional-looking logo for free.
Canva also comes with two other packages other than the free one with additional resources like images, fonts, graphics, and many more; which are-
- Canva Pro at $9.95/month
- Enterprise at $30/month
This all-inclusive graphic design tool will help you generate custom professional logos for your business. You start with a quiz about your brand, industry, and other design-related preferences and needs. With the end of the quiz, your logo design is done, but Tailor Brands provides you with some alternative options so you can choose what you like the most or customize your logo until you’re happy with it.
Apart from that, you’ll get ready-to-use graphics for all social media platforms and ads. When you are totally satisfied with your logo, you can download high-quality, vector, SVG, or EPS files that you can use for your website, business cards, or merchandise with full commercial rights included.
They have three packages that are billed monthly based on the features you would need.
- Basic – $4 per month – this plan provides you with a high-resolution logo file. Basic package users can use logo resize tool, watermark tool and will be provided with complete ownership of all that they create.
- Standard – $6 per month is for those who want to create business cards in addition to the website logo. You will have access to 500,000 icons and images for generating great graphic content.
- Premium– $13 per month – this explicitly designed for those who love social media marketing because you get social media tools to make your marketing easier.
Designhill offers exceptional and beautiful designs that make your logo extra informative. For the first step, it asks you to pick your five favorite design styles. Designhill will then generate several definite templates. You can choose your favorite one to make a striking brand face for your business, changing anything from layout to icons to build the perfect logo.
As far as pricing is concerned, they give you three packages to choose from-
- You can get a logo for a one-time fee of $20. This would be a basic resolution logo file.
- For a higher resolution with more distinct versions, they will charge you $65.
- If you have a more prominent company and want more add-ons, get a $150 enterprise-level package.
Do not forget to check out their other free tools, counting in Facebook and Twitter cover photo makers, a QR code generator, and more.
When looking for the best logo making platform, you have many candidates to consider. Each comes with its pros and cons.
Which is the most suitable for you depends on your needs, goals, and preferences.
What do you consider the best business logo maker out there? Anything to add to the list? Let us know in the comments section below.