2. When we say ‘we,’ ‘us,’ or ‘Madhya Agency,’ it’s because that’s who we are, and we own and run the Sites.
4. We collect certain personal information about our clients and users on our Sites.
5. The information we collect includes things like usernames, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information such as transactional details, tax information, support queries, content you direct us to make available on our Sites, your actions on our Sites (including inputs in any sections) and web and email analytics data. We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as your CV, the application form itself, cover letter, and more.).
6. Madhya Agency collects personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or when you use services associated with the Sites.
7. We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when your complete any form of registration and buy items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, fill out a survey, or send us a message.
8. Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also gather specific categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
a. We may receive financial and/or transaction details from payment providers worldwide to process a transaction;
b. Information may be provided to us by third-party service providers (like Google, Facebook, Instagram) about you, when you link, connect, or log in to your account with the third-party provider, and they send us information such as your registration and profile from that service. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider;
c. The other third party sources/and or associates, whereby we obtain additional information about you, to the extent permitted by the respective laws, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, and combine it with information we have about you. We also receive information about you and your activities on and off the Madhya Agency platform through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks. We also receive information about you as a rights holder from our third-party authors.
9. We will use your personal information:
a. To satisfy an agreement or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in processing transactions that take place on our Sites.
b. Where this is essential for purposes that are in our or third parties’ legitimate interests. These interests include:
i. operating the Sites;
ii. providing you with services described on the Sites;
iii. verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our Sites;
iv. responding to support messages, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
v. updating you with operational news and information about our Sites and services, to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates;
vi. carrying out technical scrutiny to determine how to expand the Sites and services we provide;
vii. monitoring motion on the Sites, to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure agreement with the user terms that apply to the Sites;
viii. handling our association with you, by responding to your remarks or inquiries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to partake in a survey;
ix. managing our legal and operative affairs including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters;
x. training Madhya Agency staff about how to best serve our user base and clients;
xi. improving and expanding our products and services;
xii. providing general managerial and performance functions and activities;
xiii. processing your job application to Madhya Agency.
c. Where you permit us:
i. providing you with promotional information about products and services which we sense, may interest you;
d. For rationales that are required by law.
e. To respond to requirements of the government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an inquiry.
10. We will release personal information to the following recipients:
a. companies that operate in the Madhya Agency group
b. if applicable, authors of any items or services made available to you, so they can facilitate support and license endorsement, which may be located in any of the countries our products are available in;
c. subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information, in particular: website hosting providers; technical and customer support services; recruitment agencies; marketing and analytics services; security and fraud prevention services; payment processing services; identification verification services; and operational tooling services. Noting that our subcontractors and service providers may also transfer and access such information from other countries in which they have operations.
d. our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers, and more.);
e. regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
f. a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
g. a third party to respond to appeals relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
h. a third party, to implement or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
i. a rights holder concerning an accusation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement;
j. other beneficiaries where we are sanctioned or obligatory by law, or requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities, to do so.
11. We are based in India, so your data will be processed in here as well. To protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
12. We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by our service providers and us, and occasionally hard copy files. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password verification, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where suitable.
13. You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to request to access other personal data we hold about you and to request alterations of any faults in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our Sites at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact our support team using the contact details at the end of this policy.
14. Where we have your consent to do, we send you marketing statements by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can refuse such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the connection itself.
15. You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the option to accept all cookies, to be informed when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you opt to reject cookies, some parts of our Sites may not work correctly in your case.
17. When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded, which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account, some of this information could be linked with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
a. your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
b. the domain name you requested;
c. the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
d. the date and time of your visit to the website;
e. the length of your session;
f. the pages which you have accessed;
g. the number of times you access our site within any month;
h. the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
i. the website which referred you to our Sites;
j. the operating system which your computer uses;
k. the technical capabilities of your web browser.
19. Our Sites are not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16, we advise you against using our Sites or giving us your personal information. If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Sites, but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to supervise their children’s use of our Sites.
22. We will need to change this policy to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices from time to time.
23. When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to alert you about such changes, as required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
24. If you have any questions about our privacy practices or how we have been managing your personal information, please contact us in writing at D-21, Jagan Path, Chomu House, C-Scheme, Jaipur, India or [email protected]
1. For applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.